Tone & Exfoliate
This low pH, 10% glycolic acid formulation improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles, lightens uneven pigmentation & helps unclog your pores. Lightly textured, this gentle cellular micro exfoliation brightens skin’s clarity & skin tone. Daily use leads to a more refined, smooth complexion.
· Gently removes dry, outer layers of skin
· Lessens the appearance of hyperpigmentation & fine lines
· Helps clear acne breakouts
Click here to view before and after photos on CosMedical’s website
Dual Action Toner
Microscopic exfoliation to maintain skin’s healthy radiance
Dual Action Toner smoothes & improves skin’s appearance. A gentle alcohol-free blend of Salicylic & Glycolic Acid minimizes the appearance of large pores & is highly effective for dry, flakey skin conditions.
· Clears away dead skin
· Calms skin inflammation and razor bumps
· Helps refine skin texture & pores
· Ideal toner for ALL skin types
This product contains an alphahydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibilityof sun burn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, & limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
At home microdermabrasion treatment
Micro-Buff Crème blends soothing botanicals & skin-brightening crystals to gently buff skin without irritation, revealing a glowing smooth surface.
· Great at-home treatment, or between in-office microdermabrasion treatments
· Enhances the absorption of skin lightening
· Exfoliates pigment found in the outer layer of skin
· Ideal for hyperpigmentation, & diminishing the appearance of fine lines
Papaya Mint Face & Body Polish
Daily enzyme scrub for all over exfoliation
Papaya Mint Face & Body Polish smoothes and detoxifies skin. Formulated with papaya enzymes that dissolve surface debris and Jojoba Beads to gently polish, skin is left feeling super smooth and clean.
· Daily gentle face & body exfoliation
· Minty enzyme scrub leaves skin feeling soft & smooth
· Helps fade appearance of uneven pigmentation
· Helps minimize appearance of folliculitis